Posted on



Lisa Baxter, Aging Service Specialist

Medicare Enrollment

If you get Social Security Benefits at least 4 months before turning 65, you are automatically enrolled in Part A and B when you turn 65. You will get a Welcome to Medicare packet in the mail which will include your Medicare card. You can decline Part B if you have other creditable health insurance coverage, just check the box on the back of your Medicare card and mail it back. You will then receive a new card with onl...