City Business . . .
Taken from the unapproved minutes of the regular meeting of City Council, City of Scobey, Montana held Thursday, November 22, 2022 at 8:30 a.m. at City Hall.
Mayor Morgan Lekvold called the meeting to order with councilmen Scott Fishell, Seth Axtman, Paul Landeraaen and Jon Baker present. Also, in attendance were Fire ChiefWyattWilder, City Attorney Ben Fosland, PWDSteveBerrethandClerk Sonya M. Southland.
Public Works Report – PWD Steve Berreth reported:
• Busy plowing and sanding streets
• Lost a circuit in the back shop
• Putting holiday lights up
• Garbage truck low on fluid - replacing fluid and O-ring
• Fire door to the shop has been ordered but still waiting for it to come in Zoning Administrator Report – Zoning Administrator Steve Berreth presented two permits, one at the skating rink and the other a shed permit at 601 Main St. Both permits are in compliance.
Councilman Landeraaen moved to grant both permits; seconded and passed.