Posted on

Foreign Persons Must Report Ag Land Holdings


U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Farm Service Agency (FSA) Executive Director Jamie Zumbuhl in Daniels County reminds foreign persons with an interest in agricultural lands in the United States that they are required to report their holdings and any transactions to the U.S. Secretary of Agriculture.

"Any foreign person who acquires, transfers or holds any int...