City Business . . .
Taken from the unapproved minutes of the regular meeting of City Council, City of Scobey, Montana held Tuesday,September7,2021
at 8:30 a.m. at City Hall.
Mayor Danne Showers called the meeting to order with councilmen Morgan Lekvold, Scott Fishell, Paul Landeraaen and Jon Baker present. Also, in attendance were Sheriff Duane Anderson (8:48 a.m.), Fire Chief Wyatt Wilder (8:51 a.m.), City Attorney Ben Fosland, PWDSteveBerrethandClerk Sonya M. Southland.
Open Bids – no bids were received.
Public Works Report – PWD Steve Berreth reported:
• Sanitary Survey Inspection Report
• Sprinkler system is in the
• Pool is winterized cover needs to be put on
• Still coordinating with getting the sweeper repairs
• Walk thru with the engineers and RD for Phase 2 completion – soft spots will be addressed at a later date – they will patch the soft spots – phase 1 we used import phase 2 import wasn’t used.
• Water tower has gotten one coat of paint on the inside and will start the outside this week water tower is offline right now until project is completed
• Plan to grade the gravel roads – crew will start blading this week
• Corner of 6t...