City Business . . .
Taken from the unapproved minutes of the regular meeting of City Council, City of Scobey, Montana held Tuesday, July 6, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. at City Hall.
Mayor Danne Showers called the meeting to order with councilmen Scott Fishell, Morgan Lekvold and Jon Baker present. Councilman Landeraaen was absent. Also, in attendance were Fire Chief Wyatt Wilder, Pool ManagerMicheleneLekvold, City Attorney Ben Fosland PWDSteveBerrethandClerk Sonya M. Southland.
Public Works Report – PWD Steve Berreth reported:
• Waiting on the sweeper to be finished
• Got thru Centennial – moved time around so no OT was accrued
• Garbage Truck is in limp mode–maxspeed4mphuntil sensor is repaired
• Moved the garbage cans for Tandes Grocery
• Water Project Construction meeting on July 7, 2021 / water in basement at a new service line was installed for this house, crew hooked up the curb stop, hooked both up and the one was disconnected to the house and not disconnected from the curb stop. Dentist office basement Sprinkler system at fields will be installed after the fair
• Discussed mowing Boulevards Zoning Administrator Report – Steve Berreth reported at the June 23, 2021 Zoning Commission meeting, three permits were presented and approved.CouncilmanBak...