Posted on

Foreign Persons Must Report U.S. Ag Land


USDA Farm Service Agency in Montana reminds foreign persons with an interest in agricultural lands in the United States that they are required to report their holdings and any transactions to the U.S. Secretary of Agriculture.

Any foreign person who acquires, transfers or holds any interest, other than a security interest, inc...